Hello! If you are wanting to view our private Family blog, we would love for you to! Just leave a comment below with your email in it and we will add you to our viewing list. Thanks a bunch!

Monday, May 10, 2010

GONE PRIVATE!

So I've always thought it would be a good idea to go private, and when I saw my friend Kylee link her original blog to her new private one, I was sold on the idea. You get the best of both worlds: you can regulate who views your blog, while others can continually leave their email addresses and be updated on when we update our "Private" blog.

You know the drill, if you are reading this and would like to keep reading our family blog, other than just our updates, then leave a comment with your email in it ( I will have it set so other people can't view the comments). Then I will send an invitation to your email that will let you view our blog.

With all that said, I would love for everyone to continue reading our blog!!

Go here to view our blog

No comments:

Post a Comment